Thursday 2 February 2017

Another Pair...

When I crocheted the pair of wrist warmers from the last post, I was inspired to finally make the second one of another pair of wrist warmers I had started three years ago!  This one is in much finer wool (Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace) and worked with a 1.25mm hook.  I think the double lacy edge is so pretty and I had fallen in love with them when I first saw them in an old Molly Makes magazine from a few years back.  The originals were made in cotton but I fancied the warmth and cosiness of wool.

Anyway, at last, they're done!




And I'm making progress on my Schwenke tatting,
5 repeats done, 3 to go.



Best wishes,
Frivole

9 comments:

  1. So pretty ! Now a scarf using the same crochet design would make a lovely statement, too :-)))
    I like your tatting - preferring a bit denser to too lacy/open

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Armstulpen. Auch die Occhi-Spitze Schwenke gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects look great!! :)
    I love the look of the tatted project!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty lace... The warmers aren't too shabby either! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The warmers look like something a fairy would wear, they are beautiful 😄

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! Your tatting looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wrist warmers! I love Debbie Bliss wool, and I agree... it is much warmer and cozier than cotton. Your tatting is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely warmers, love the pattern
    Interesting tatting, looks lovely pattern and colour

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!