Saturday 25 November 2017

Dog & Sunflowers

A bit of crochet fun for this post.  These are the things I've been working on lately.  It was a nice change from tatting so many versions of Qanik!

Do you remember the Dachshund?  I helped a friend who wanted a Black Labrador version.  Here it is.


He's a bit hard to photograph as he's so dark!


And I've also made some sunflowers for my daughter.  They're coasters.  I know young people don't need/use coasters, do they?, but my daughter really likes sunflowers so I thought she'd like them for her room.


Best wishes,
Frivole

5 comments:

  1. The sunflowers are beautiful! Even if she doesn’t use them they would cheer up any room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunflowers, I hope they cheer her room up.
    Lovely dog, well done in making him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crochet is nice for a change. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!